Reduce cost and sustainability solutions for the broken tiles
A nationwide ceramic manufacturing company produced more than 10 tons per month of broken tiles and spent a few thousand Ringgit Malaysia to dispose of the waste and tservices in app
- GarGeon helps to optimize the collection with sustainability reporting to find out the inefficiencies and work with vendors to optimize the pickups.
- We find the new use of the broken tiles
- GarGeon waste management tools to integrate their existing waste and recycling services, now they can manage all the
- Save time for their operation, reduce the workforce
- Through the reporting, they save cost from reducing the pickups
- GarGeon provides the broken tiles recycling solutions and saves cost from disposal fee and transportation.